Kintamani Tour Packages And Penglipuran
Kintamani Tour Packages And Penglipuran Tour Packages are a day tour package in Bali to visit the villages of Penglipuran, Kintamani, Bali Pulina, Tegalalang, and Tegenungan Waterfall. Penglipuran Village will be the first stop on this tour.
This village has a specific arrangement from the traditional village structure so that it is able to display a beautiful rural face. The physical arrangement of the village structure is inseparable from the culture of the community that has been passed down from generation to generation.
In addition to Penglipuran village, we will visit Kintamani tourist attractions and enjoy lunch at one of the Kintamani restaurants. Kintamani is one of the villages in Bangli which is located in the highlands and has amazing views of the Batur volcano and Lake Batur.
Enjoy the cool air in the highlands while enjoying lunch with a buffet menu at one of the restaurants on the side of the Kintamani highway which provides amazing viewpoints. Other tourist attractions are Tegalalang, Bali Pulina coffee plantations, and beautiful waterfalls in Tegenungan.
Enjoy a tourist trip in Bali with a comfortable service with a friendly and experienced driver to Kintamani Penglipuran Bangli. If you have your own schedule, we are happy to have to adjust your schedule.
Include or exclude whatever you want. To make it easier for you to schedule or use our schedule. Therefore you can see the details below.
Kintamani Tour Package And Penglipuran Bali Itinerary
- 08:00 am: Pick up from your hotel by all-new Avanza car, apv, or bus depending on the participant with an experienced driver
- 10:00 am: Arrive at Penglipuran Village, Explore this tourist village in the next 1 hour
- 11:15 am: Continuing the journey to Kintamani
- 12:30 pm: Arrive at Kintamani Village, Enjoy the amazing view while enjoying your lunch in front of the volcano panorama
- 14:00 pm: Visit Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation.
- 15.45 pm: See the beauty of terraced rice fields in Tegalalang
- 17:00 pm: Visiting Bali Tegenungan Waterfall
- 18:30 pm: Back to hotel or Dinner
Detail Kintamani Tour Package Itinerary
08.000 - Pick up
Pick up at your hotel or location, we will arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure
10.00 - Visiting Penglipuran Village Bangli Bali
The traditional village of Penglipuran has the advantage of having a similar or uniform village physical structure from the main end of the village to the lower reaches of the village. The topography of the village is neatly arranged in a traditional way. Where in the main area of the village the position is higher and so on it decreases until the downstream area.
The beauty of the face of Penglipuran village is the uniformity of shapes and materials used, such as soil for the walls of penyengker and angkul-angkul. And a roof made of split bamboo for the whole village building. The use of bamboo both for roofs, walls, and others is a must for uniformity which has a uniqueness that is different from other villages in Bali.
12.00 - Visiting Kintamani with Volcano and Lake Panorama
Kintamani is one of the villages in Bangli which is located in the highlands and has amazing views of the Batur volcano and Lake Batur. Enjoy the cool air in the highlands while enjoying lunch with a buffet menu at one of the restaurants on the side of the Kintamani highway which provides an amazing viewpoint
14.00 - Bali Pulina - Coffee Plantation with Tree House.
Bali Pulina provides a variety of local plantation products ranging from various fruits to civet coffee which is famous for its quality and price. Here you can also see the activities of the civet animals that can produce the most expensive coffee with the best coffee quality. In addition to a variety of local products, you can also enjoy the green scenery above the amazing valley. Make the best photos for your display on social media such as Instagram and Facebook with green views above the tree houses available at Bali Pulina.
16.00 - Tegalalang Rice Terraces
Tegalalang Rice Terraces are one of the famous tourist icons of world heritage and is a favorite tourist destination in Ubud, Bali. With views of mountainous rice fields arranged with terraces, this rice field is beautiful and deserves to be a favorite place for foreign and domestic tourists. If you are a lover of a natural rural atmosphere with a panoramic view of the rice fields, you can do a little trip in the middle of the Tegalalang rice terraces. Create a unique photo with the green nature of Ubud.
17.00 Visiting Tegenungan Waterfall
To complete the last Kintamani Penglipuran tour package, we invite you to visit the Tegenungan waterfall. Tegenungan Waterfall is a waterfall located in Kemenuh Village, Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency, 30 km from Denpasar City. Kintamani Penglipuran day tour ends by taking you to your hotel safely and comfortably.
18.00 - Back to the hotel
The tour ends by taking you back to the hotel, on the way back to the hotel you can ask your driver to find a place to eat dinner
Kintamani Penglipuran Tour Package Price
Number of Participants Package Price
- 2 – 3 people 480,000/person
- 4 – 6 people 375,000/person
- 7 – 12 people 350.000/pax
- 13 – 20 people 300,000/ 0rang
Tour Package Include
- Car + Driver + BBM
- Penglipuran Village Entrance Ticket
- Kintamani tourist village entrance ticket
- Lunch at Kintamani (halal food)
- Entrance Ticket to Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Entrance Ticket to Tegenungan Waterfall area
Terms And Conditions
- Prices are only valid for domestic and KITAS Holders
- Must Order one day before Advance
- Free Reschedule – Please let us know for 1 day
- Payment can be made via transfer or paid with the driver at the time of pick up
- Order confirmation cannot be done without proof of written payment that has been valid sent to Vw Tour And Transport Bali
How to Order Kintamani Penglipuran Bali Tour Packages
- Please fill in the order form with an active email
- The above prices are not combined with the car rental price, please select the available car according to your interests.
- For faster response please contact us via Whatsapp at +628113810686
- Booking tour packages via email at [email protected] will be replied to as soon as possible according to working days and hours (Monday - Saturday 8.00 am to 18.00 pm)
If you have any questions, please contact us.