Swing Ubud 1 Of The Best Swing In Bali
Book Now Traveling Later
Best Bali Swing Ubud Indonesia – Known as the best combo experience in Bali, this trip will take you to the most famous Bali Swing and Rafting
Your Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Cover With Insurance
- Pay On The Spot
Is the oldest swing park in Bali! Located on the edge of the canyon with a view of the river waterfall can give you unforgettable impressions and pictures.
At the same time, you can find great photoshoot spots, as well as an adrenaline-pumping experience.
Dedicated to influencers, couples, and groups (we don’t recommend this place for families with young children)
Real Swing is open daily 8:00 – 17:00 (last entry)
With a reservation, entry is guaranteed
An authentic Bali experience won’t be complete without a tour of the exotic landscapes and attractions in Ubud. Gifted with natural wonders, cascading waterfalls, and lush rice terraces, Ubud is home to Bali’s rich culture and heritage.
Plunge into the heart of Ubud by going first to the famous Bali Swing. Get on a natural high and breeze through an epic jungle backdrop in this thrilling activity from high above.
Try out the single and tandem swings and have an amazing view while swaying through the air. In the afternoon, you will be brought to Tegenungan Waterfall where you’ll get to see this mighty sight of heavy, flowing waters surrounded by a dense green valley is a natural masterpiece.
You can have a good view of it at restaurants perched above or trek down to feel its exquisite waters. Relax after a day of exploring Ubud with a convenient transfer back to your hotel.
- Hat, sunglasses, and sunblock
- Towel and change of clothes (if you want to experience the water activities)
- To avoid the long queue, we suggest you to visit Bali Swing in the morning
- You might encounter a queue for a few of the swings, but you can experience the other swings first before you go on your favorite one
- Private Car with Good AC Condition
- English Speaking Driver
- Mineral water during the tour (1 bottle/person/day)
- Price quote per car
- Price already include tax and services
- Get special price for group booking
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The Swing Ubud tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Swing Ubud Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- The Open Trip will be followed by other participants that you may not know before, while the Private Tour will be followed by a group of participants that you have determined yourself.
- During the tour, you are required to follow the itinerary and directions from the tour leader.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to external factors such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, and other unpredictable circumstances.
- If you are not ready to be picked up at the specified time and location, the tour will depart without you and your booking will be considered forfeited. You can make a request to change the schedule based on the tour operator’s approval and availability on the date you choose.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals are subject to change. The tour operator will replace it with a similar service/item based on availability, type and standard stated on the itinerary.
- Menu and food options are subject to change based on availability.
- Carrying large suitcases, illegal drugs, baby strollers, and sharp weapons is prohibited.
- There is an additional fee for children aged 2-4 years, 50% of the price of the tour per person, and paid directly to the supplier.
- Entrance Fee Terms: Free entry for children. Children under 2 years old
This order cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the date of visit are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made at least 5 days before the date of visit can be refunded up to 100% of the base price (excluding service fees, discount coupons, and bank transfer unique code fees).
- The validity period of this voucher cannot be rescheduled.
- You can cancel the order and request a refund on the Order page in the Refund section