Best Bali Mount Batur Trekking Tour
Book Now Traveling Later
To make your vacation in Bali even more interesting, take a hike to one of the highest points on Mount Batur. This is a volcano in Kintamani, you know! Up there, among the clouds, you can see the sunset.
Price Per Person Minimum BOOK For 2 Person
Your Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Cover With Insurance
- Pay On The Spot
MOUNT BATUR TREKKING TOUR
BALI MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING TOUR IS A BALI TREKKING TOUR PACKAGE TO ENJOY HIKING MOUNT BATUR AND SEE THE SUNRISE FROM THE TOP OF BATUR MOUNTAIN
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour
The volcano is one of the sacred mountains according to Hindu belief. Mount Batur is located in the district around Kintamani, Mount Batur is truly just a little wellspring of fluid magma.
Then again its setting is in the heart of an enormous pit 14km in expansiveness. Close-by the wellspring of fluid magma is the significant sickle structured Batur Lake, all incorporated by the high dividers of the depression edge.
We will get in ahead of schedule morning around 02.00 am depending on the area of your lodging stay, and afterward, we specifically going to mount Batur beginning stage. Aftertouch base at the beginning stage of mount Batur trekking, you will be welcome by our expert and amicable mount Batur trekking guide,
the aide will issue some security data and will issue you ablaze light as your eye amid the trekking.
History of Mount Batur Volcano
Mount Batur is found in Batur town, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above ocean level can be done by physically fit climbers in around 2 hours. Mt Batur (Gunung Batur) is an element wellspring of fluid magma
spotted within two concentric calderas northwest of Mount Agung, Bali, Indonesia. The southeast side of the greater 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake.
The inside 7.5 wide calderas, which was organized in the midst of emplacement of the Bali (or Ubud) ignimbrite has been dated at around 23,670 and 28,500 years back.
The southeast mass of the inward caldera lies underneath Lake Batur; Mt Batur cone has been assembled inside the internal caldera to tallness over the outer caldera edge.
The Batur stratovolcano
Has conveyed vents over an extraordinary piece of the inside caldera, however, a NE-SW crevice system has restricted the Batur I, II, and III pits along the summit edge.
Obvious discharges have been depicted by tender-to-direct dangerous activity occasionally joined by magma radiation. Basaltic magma streams from both summit and flank vents have arrived at the caldera floor and the shores of Lake Batur in true time.
The caldera contains an element, a 700-meter-tall stratovolcano rising above the surface of Lake Batur. The essential certainly filed emanation of Batur was in 1804, and it has been as frequently as would be prudent element from here on out.
The noteworthy magma field from the 1968 launch is observable today when seen from Kintamani, a town that straddles the southwest edge of the more unmistakable caldera.
Historical activity at the volcano includes 25 mild to moderate strombolian eruptions, with lava flows in 1849, 1888, 1904, 1905, 1921, 1926, 1963, 1968, 1974,2017.
Join us for the amazing Mount Batur Trekking on the active volcano, Hiking Mount Batur Bali, and see the Magnificent Sunrise View!
Mount Batur Trekking
- 01.40 – 02.30 AM Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 06.15 AM Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur Bali (sunrise point).
- 07.00 AM Continue our trek around the entire crater of Mount Batur.
- 08.00 AM Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 AM Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 10.00 AM Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 11.30 AM Leave coffee plantation & go back to your hotel.
Mount Batur Trekking
- Private Car with Good AC Condition
- English Speaking Driver
- Breakfast On Mount Batur
- Guide In Mount Batur
- Mineral water during the tour (1 bottle/person/day)
- Price quote per Person
- Price already include tax and services
- Get special price for group booking
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Tour Duration: approx. 10 hours
- Tour Condition: Private Tour
- Area for Pick Up : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport.
- Please inform us for pick up in the different area
- Please contact us for pick up in different areas & more than 5 participants
What to Wear
- Trekking shoes
- Long pants
- Should be brought:
- Extra clothes
- The Open Trip will be followed by other participants that you may not know before, while the Private Tour will be followed by a group of participants that you have determined yourself.
- During the tour, you are required to follow the itinerary and directions from the tour leader.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to external factors such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, and other unpredictable circumstances.
- If you are not ready to be picked up at the specified time and location, the tour will depart without you and your booking will be considered forfeited. You can make a request to change the schedule based on the tour operator’s approval and availability on the date you choose.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals are subject to change. The tour operator will replace it with a similar service/item based on availability, type and standard stated on the itinerary.
- Menu and food options are subject to change based on availability.
- Carrying large suitcases, illegal drugs, baby strollers, and sharp weapons is prohibited.
- There is an additional fee for children aged 2-4 years, 50% of the price of the tour per person, and paid directly to the supplier.
- Entrance Fee Terms: Free entry for children. Children under 2 years old
This order cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the date of visit are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made at least 5 days before the date of visit can be refunded up to 100% of the base price (excluding service fees, discount coupons, and bank transfer unique code fees).
- The validity period of this voucher cannot be rescheduled.
- You can cancel the order and request a refund on the Order page in the Refund section