Komodo Dragon Tour 3D2N
$150 – $1.250 Book Now Traveling Later
Komodo Dragons Tour Is To See Komodo dragon lives in Flores “Komodo Island” Or Rinca island part of Labuan Bajo beyond the tale. They may not have a set of broad wings to wander in the huge sky or breathe fire. Price For per person, minimum order 2 people
Your Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Cover With Insurance
- Pay On The Spot
Komodo Dragon Tour
Komodo Dragon Tour – Komodo dragon in Komodo island of Indonesia is the largest living lizard that you will never find in another place on earth except on the islands within Komodo National Park. To discover the real habitat of the Komodo dragon you can take a trip with us. One of Top Komodo Tours‘ recommended tour to see the Komodo dragon during your travel time to our island is Komodo Dragon Tour. This tour covers the island of Rinca and Komodo as these places are famous for the natural habitat of the Komodo dragon and the beauty of pure nature either on land or in the sea.
The Komodo dragon tour is also focused to introduce you to the deepest insight about the largest living lizard on earth called the Komodo dragon, including taking some snorkeling at several paradise snorkeling sites around Komodo national park. Here is the summary of the tour program for three days Komodo dragon tour as beneath but we can modify it as customers requested.
- See the interesting scenery and beautiful panorama of Komodo National Park by joining the tour for 3 days 2 nights
- Swim and snorkel on the crystal clear beaches and go trekking for photo opportunities with stunning backdrops
- Make sure you visit Kelor Island, Rinca Island, Pink Beach, and other interesting places to watch the sunset or sunrise
- You will be picked up at hotels in the Labuan Bajo area, then please choose a boat tour in the form of an open trip or private tour
Komodo Dragon Tour Itinerary
Komodo Dragon Tour (3D/2N Tour)
Starting / Ending Point: Labuan Bajo, west Flores.
Day 01. Labuan Bajo – Rinca island – Pink Beach – Komodo island (L,D).
Pick up at hotel/airport in Labuan Bajo, west Flores – transfer to the harbor to catch a boat trip to start your Komodo dragon tour – boat to Rinca island – trekking to see Komodo dragon and other wild-life on Rinca island – boat to Pink Beach to snorkel and relax – boat to Komodo island. Lunch, Dinner, and overnight on the boat trip at Komodo island.
Day 02. Komodo Island – Manta Point – Kanawa island – Labuan Bajo (B,L,D).
The second day of the Komodo dragon tour is starting with having breakfast on the boat – trekking at Komodo Island to see the Komodo dragon and other wildlife – boat to Manta Point to see the huge Manta ray fish by snorkeling – boat to Kanawa island to snorkel and relax. Lunch will be served on the boat – boat back to Labuan Bajo’ harbor – transfer to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 03. Hotel – Transfer out for your next destination (B).
Today is the last day of your Komodo dragon tour program. Breakfast at your hotel, free at leisure, until time for you to check out for your next destination.
- Tour Price: Per person for
- Tour Duration: approx. 3D 2 N
- Tour Condition: Sharing Tour / Private
- Area for Pick Up : Center Of Labuhan Bajo Island,Kampung Ujung Harbour, Airport Komodo.
- Please inform us for pick up in the different area
- Please contact us for pick up in different areas & more than 5 participants
What To Bring:
- Comfortable clothes and rubber shoes
- Mosquito repellant
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- A set of dry clothes
- Ship Cabin. sharinh room for 3-4 people with electricity and air conditioning
- 2x breakfast
- 2x lunch
- 2x dinner
- 1 x Snack
- Mineral water, coffee and tea
- Halal and vegan food options available
- 1 Lead guide/guide
- Avanza/Xenia subject to availability (Airport/Hotel – Port; Port – Airport/Hotel)
- Ship Cabin AC capacity 10 – 14 people
- Speed boat / lifeboat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Video & photo documentation
- Chef & boat crew
- Bean bags & sun decks
- Additional time or activity
- Entrance ticket to Komodo National Park (Rp. 150,000 – 200,000 for Indonesian visitors and Rp. 500,000 – 700,000 for foreign visitors).
- Personal expenses
- Price quote per car
- Price already include tax and services
- Get special price for group booking
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- The Open Trip will be followed by other participants that you may not know before, while the Private Tour will be followed by a group of participants that you have determined yourself.
- During the tour, you are required to follow the itinerary and directions from the tour leader.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to external factors such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, and other unpredictable circumstances.
- If you are not ready to be picked up at the specified time and location, the tour will depart without you and your booking will be considered forfeited. You can make a request to change the schedule based on the tour operator’s approval and availability on the date you choose.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals are subject to change. The tour operator will replace it with a similar service/item based on availability, type and standard stated on the itinerary.
- Menu and food options are subject to change based on availability.
- Carrying large suitcases, illegal drugs, baby strollers, and sharp weapons is prohibited.
- There is an additional fee for children aged 2-4 years, 50% of the price of the tour per person, and paid directly to the supplier.
- Entrance Fee Terms: Free entry for children. Children under 2 years old
This order cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the date of visit are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made at least 5 days before the date of visit can be refunded up to 100% of the base price (excluding service fees, discount coupons, and bank transfer unique code fees).
- The validity period of this voucher cannot be rescheduled.
- You can cancel the order and request a refund on the Order page in the Refund section