See the springs at Tirta Empul Temple and macaques at Ubud Monkey Forest
Capture Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Tegenungan Waterfall, and a jungle swing
Enjoy lunch at an intimate eatery with views over valleys and rice fields
Relax with a private driver/guide direct from your door to your door
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Begin the tour by meeting your driver or tour guide at your hotel lobby with a warm smile for the Ubud tour. You will be driven to the middle of Bali in Ubud Tour. There you can stop at the popular sacred monkey forest, where you will find around 700 Balinese long-tailed macaques in wild. Walk along the 12,5 hectares forest as the perfect place for healthy monkeys. Find three temples inside guarded by the monkeys that live in harmony.
Next, drive to the north of Ubud to stop at the magical Tegalalang rice terrace to see the real traditional farmer activities in their daily activities. Not far from this area you will have a chance to visit a traditional coffee plantation with its popular animal poo coffee.
Swing on a giant swing overlooking the haunted valley will be soon become your favorite activity. Make a unique picture for your social media feeds. Next, enjoy your included lunch with the jungle atmosphere.
After that, you will visit Tirta Empul a holy spring temple. You can see how Balinese people doing a holy blessing before they pray at the main temple. And your last stop is Tegenungan waterfall with a beautiful green surrounding make the area very fresh. Take a short walk to get closer to the waterfall or just see the view from the top hill.
- See the springs at Tirta Empul Temple and macaques at Ubud Monkey Forest
- Capture Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Tegenungan Waterfall, and a jungle swing
- Enjoy lunch at an intimate eatery with views over valleys and rice fields
- Relax with a private driver/guide direct from your door to your door
- Minimum 9 years old to do the jungle swing
- Free pickup from ubud, sanur, kuta, legian, seminyak, canggu, denpasar, jimbaran, nusadua and uluwatu
Ubud sacred monkey forest
Tegalalang rice terrace
Lunch at scenic restaurant
Tirta empul holy spring temple
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- All entrance fees
- Jungle swing ticket
- Private tour
- Alcoholic drink
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found