- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Monkey Forest is always a crowd pleaser, and with the new renovations to the site it’s even more convenient to enjoy the beautiful scenery while seeing hundreds of mischievous monkeys jump through the trees. If you haven’t been here, it’s a must-see and if you’ve been before it’s worth returning to see the new stunning jungle pathway above the river.
For classic Balinese landscape, this tour also takes you to that other famous spot – Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Take a walk through the fields and get that great Insta shot with extremely scenic lookouts over the terraced layout. We round off this half-day tour with a stop at Tegenungan waterfall. This is the last fall on the Ayung River with an enormous amount of water tumbling over the cliff. A magnificent backdrop for your next profile picture.
Itinerary (7 hours - start at 8 AM)
- Rise and shine! Our driver will be waiting at your lobby to pick you up at 8 AM sharp
- After approximately 1.5 hour drive, you’ll arrive at Tegalalang right on time for that spectacular ray of morning sunshine over the rice field. Roam around and enjoy the peacefulness of your surroundings.
- Next up, we’ll take you to the Monkey Forest in Ubud and meet Bali’s most famous grey long tailed macaque for some fun and playful times.
- Last stop for the day, Tegenungan waterfall, which is one of the biggest waterfalls in Bali. You’ll need to climb down a few staircases but it’s definitely worth it once you see that picturesque cascade.
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Benoa Sea-port, Jimbaran, Bali Air-port and Denpasar)
- Friendly English-speaking Driver/guide
- Fuel Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea in plantion coffee
- Free Wifi In The Car
- Tiping / Gratuities driver
- Personal expenses
- Enterace ticket every destination
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found