10 Hours Duration
Join In & Private
Hotel Pick Up
Ubud Swing – Known as the best combo experience in Bali, this trip will take you to the most famous Jungle Swing and White Water Rafting Adventure on the Ayung River.
Enjoy the ride of your life on the giant swing at Bali Swing, snap a photo as you soar above the jungle for a thousand shots of yours, then be followed by screams of joy as you paddle a rafting journey down the beautiful Ayung River.
Includes Indonesian buffet lunch. A visit to the coffee-making process and tasting with an English-speaking driver in a private air-conditioned vehicle with accommodation pick up and drop off are included.
Bali Swing Indonesia – Important Info
Pick up time is 9:00 am for Jungle Swing Ubud
The minimum age requirement for participants is 7 years old
This activity is not suitable for participants with heart problems or other serious medical problems
is the oldest swing park in Bali! Located on the edge of the canyon with a view of the river waterfall can give you unforgettable impressions and pictures.
Access is not the easiest, you can expect a lot of stairs. But if you are not afraid of getting tired, the views of the canyon will compensate for all the difficulties.
At the same time, you can find great photoshoot spots, as well as an adrenaline-pumping experience.
Dedicated to influencers, couples, and groups (we don’t recommend this place for families with young children)
Real Swing is open daily 8:00 – 17:00 (last entry)
With a reservation, entry is guaranteed
An authentic Bali experience won’t be complete without a tour of the exotic landscapes and attractions in Ubud. Gifted with natural wonders, cascading waterfalls, and lush rice terraces, Ubud is home to Bali’s rich culture and heritage.
Plunge into the heart of Ubud by going first to the famous Bali Swing. Get on a natural high and breeze through an epic jungle backdrop in this thrilling activity from high above.
Try out the single and tandem swings and have an amazing view while swaying through the air. In the afternoon, you will be brought to Tegenungan Waterfall where you’ll get to see this mighty sight of heavy, flowing waters surrounded by a dense green valley is a natural masterpiece.
You can have a good view of it on restaurants perched above or trek down to feel its exquisite waters. Relax after a day of exploring Ubud with a convenient transfer back to your hotel.
- The Open Trip will be followed by other participants that you may not know before, while the Private Tour will be followed by a group of participants that you have determined yourself.
- During the tour, you are required to follow the itinerary and directions from the tour leader.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to external factors such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, and other unpredictable circumstances.
- If you are not ready to be picked up at the specified time and location, the tour will depart without you and your booking will be considered forfeited. You can make a request to change the schedule based on the tour operator’s approval and availability on the date you choose.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals are subject to change. The tour operator will replace it with a similar service/item based on availability, type and standard stated on the itinerary.
- Menu and food options are subject to change based on availability.
- Carrying large suitcases, illegal drugs, baby strollers, and sharp weapons is prohibited.
- There is an additional fee for children aged 2-4 years, 50% of the price of the tour per person, and paid directly to the supplier.
- Entrance Fee Terms: Free entry for children. Children under 2 years old
This order cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the date of visit are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made at least 5 days before the date of visit can be refunded up to 100% of the base price (excluding service fees, discount coupons, and bank transfer unique code fees).
- The validity period of this voucher cannot be rescheduled.
- You can cancel the order and request a refund on the Order page in the Refund section