East Bali Tour
Book Now Traveling Later
East Bali Tour is the best Bali Full Day / Half Day Tour Package and very popular Bali Day Tours in Bali Islands for a Journey to Visit Tourist Destination and other interest places in East Bali Area the center of art and culture in Bali islands. Price is per Car
Your Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Cover With Insurance
- Pay On The Spot
East Bali Tour Is To Enjoy Visit The Unique Of Local Society Life And Places Of Interest In Eastern Part Of Bali Islands
East Bali Tour is a Bali Full Day Tour Packages is to Visit places of interest in the eastern part of Bali Islands with a professional Balinese Tours Driver as your guide.
East Bali Tour will visit tourist destinations like Goa Lawah Temple is a Balinese Hindu cave temple where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave,
Tenganan Village Is a traditional Balinese countryside with unique cultures and social life, Tirta Gangga is a beautiful garden with a water fountain and fish pond surrounds and Ujung Water Palace Is a beautiful garden
with a fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of the Karangasem Empire’s omissions. East Bali Tour is exploring the tourist destinations in the east part of Bali with unique of local society life and pass through the beautiful beach of Candidasa.
It is a Private Bali Tours offering you a memorable experience of the local region along with our professional who is always providing our best service.
East Bali Tour will more enjoyable with our Bali Tours Driver and full air-conditioning car transfer. The delicious set lunch will be served at a local restaurant to complete your
East Bali Tour with a memorable one. Below is short description of places of interest that will be visiting during East Bali Tour.
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Visit Goa Lawah Temple / Bat Cave Temple
10.30 – Visit Tenganan Village
11.30 – Lunch
13.30 – Visit Ujung Water Palace
14.30 – Visit Tirta Gangga
15.30 – Back to hotel
17.00 – Arrive at the hotel
- Private Car with Good AC Condition
- English Speaking Driver
- Mineral water during the tour (1 bottle/person/day)
- Price quote per car
- Price already include tax and services
- Get special price for group booking
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- The Open Trip will be followed by other participants that you may not know before, while the Private Tour will be followed by a group of participants that you have determined yourself.
- During the tour, you are required to follow the itinerary and directions from the tour leader.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to external factors such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, and other unpredictable circumstances.
- If you are not ready to be picked up at the specified time and location, the tour will depart without you and your booking will be considered forfeited. You can make a request to change the schedule based on the tour operator’s approval and availability on the date you choose.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals are subject to change. The tour operator will replace it with a similar service/item based on availability, type and standard stated on the itinerary.
- Menu and food options are subject to change based on availability.
- Carrying large suitcases, illegal drugs, baby strollers, and sharp weapons is prohibited.
- There is an additional fee for children aged 2-4 years, 50% of the price of the tour per person, and paid directly to the supplier.
- Entrance Fee Terms: Free entry for children. Children under 2 years old
This order cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the date of visit are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made at least 5 days before the date of visit can be refunded up to 100% of the base price (excluding service fees, discount coupons, and bank transfer unique code fees).
- The validity period of this voucher cannot be rescheduled.
- You can cancel the order and request a refund on the Order page in the Refund section