Bedugul Tours Bali 12 Hours
Book Now Traveling Later
Bedugul Tour Bali Is a Bali Full Day Tour Packages to go to Baratan Temple at Bedugul Balinese village with cool ambiance and Go to Bali Bedugul Botanical Backyard and different vacationer vacation spot.
Price / Car
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Bedugul Tours Bali
Bedugul Tours Bali Is a Bali Full Day Tour Packages to go to Baratan Temple at Bedugul Balinese village with a cool ambiance and Go to Bali Bedugul Botanical Backyard and different vacationer vacation spot.
That is a thrilling tour package to get pleasure from the great thing about nature panorama, Bedugul Tour will go to Taman Ayun Temple is a gorgeous temple situated in mengwi regency with a lake surrounded and exquisite structure?
Plantation coffee Then the tour proceeds to visit Espresso Plantations to observe and style the Balinese coffee and the animal coffee or often called a Luwak Coffe. Then tour proceed visiting Bali Botanical Backyard is a park with giant space
and as a place for recreation parks, in right here you will notice quantity scientific providers and services in the help of plant analysis and conservations together with the herbarium, library, glasshouses, nursery, and crops registration database.
tour proceeds visiting the floating temple of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple in baratan lake, this temple is legendary as a vacationer vacation spot in North Bali islands.
Then tour proceeds visiting Candi Kuning Marketplace foresee the normal vegetable and fruit market, in right here additionally promote some handicraft.
Bedugul Tours Or Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Ulun Danu Baratan within the Bedugul Highlands at a stage of 1239m is, without doubt, one of the most picturesque and most photographed temples in Bali.
The final itinerary for the Bali Dolphin Tour is to go to this temple. Ulun Danu is contained in the caldera of the now extinct volcano Gunung Catur.
It is, without doubt, one of the fundamental sources of irrigation within the Balinese highlands, and so the temple is devoted to Dewi Danu, the lake goddess individuals.
Ulun Danu Baratan Temple principally referred to as a Ulun Danu Temple however to not be confused with Ulun Danu Batur Temple, which is on the rim of the caldera at Batur Lake.
You have come to Bali wanting to see all the beautiful temples you have seen on Instagram and not sure which ones to visit. Let me tell you about Ulun Danu Baratan Temple (aka Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple).
There are some pretty special Balinese temples to visit on your Bali trip and I think that Ulun Danu Beratan Temple should be one of them if you can fit it into your itinerary.
This amazing Balinese temple is located about 1200 meters above sea level in Lake Beratan. Pretty much in the middle of Bali, This entire area is full of natural beauty.
Is It As Pretty As The Pictures?
Bedugul Tours The main reason for Ulun Danu Beratan Temple’s popularity is that it floats on the lake. If you visit when the water is low, it will obviously not be floating. On our visit, it was almost a complete temple float.
How To Get To Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bali
From saying, Seminyak it is 2.5-hour drive and from Ubud, a little quicker than that say 1.5 hours. A private driver would be our recommended way to get to Ulun Danu Temple, regardless of where you are staying in Bali. Organize the driver for the day and see more while you’re at it.
How Much Is The Ulun Danu Temple Entrance Fee
Fun Fact: The 50.000 Indonesian Rupiah note features the Ulun Danu Temple. And since the latest price increase, that is exactly what it will cost you.
- Entrance Fee: 50.000 IDR
- Car Parking: 5.000 IDR
- Motorbike Parking: 2.000 IDR
Ulun Danu Baratan Temple Opening Hours
The opening hours are from 8 am to 6 pm. That said people have accounts of being there earlier than that, and at sunrise too, so parts must still be accessible at that time.
What To Do There?
Once you are inside the temple’s grounds, take your time, walk around and take in the beauty. If you’re in the mood for a paddle, the main things to do at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple are exploring by foot and even by little swan paddle boats.
Fishing is popular along the lake’s edge too. Did not see anything getting caught but all the fisher kids and fishermen seemed in their element. If you are keen to drop a line in, you can even rent fishing gear there.
What Facilities Are At Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
As far as an attraction goes in Bali, you have most things available that you may want. If you are on your Bali holiday with kids there is a small play equipment area, and are a few nice seats to take in the temple grounds too.
Is It Worth It?
If you want to visit a unique Balinese temple on your Bali holiday then definitely consider visiting Ulun Danu Temple. I would say that in order to truly make it worth it, make a whole day of exploring, and visit some other parts of Bali whilst you have your private driver.
Let me tell you about Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (aka Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple). There are some pretty special Balinese temples to visit on your Bali trip and I think that Ulun Danu Beratan Temple should be one of them if you can fit it into your itinerary.
A private driver would be our recommended way to get to Ulun Danu Temple, regardless of where you are staying in Bali. The main things to do at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple are exploring by foot and even by little swan paddle boats if you’re in the mood for a paddle. If you want to visit a unique Balinese temple on your Bali holiday then definitely consider visiting Ulun Danu Temple.
Bedugul Tours Itenary
08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
10.30 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
12.00 – Visit Bali Handara Gate
13.00 – Visit Wanagiri Hidden Hill
14.00 – Lunch
17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
18.30 – Back to hotel
19.30 – Arrive at hotel
Bedugul Tours Price Include
- Private Car with Good AC Condition
- English Speaking Driver
- Mineral water during the tour (1 bottle/person/day)
- Price quote per car
- Price already include tax and services
- Get special price for group booking
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- The Open Trip will be followed by other participants that you may not know before, while the Private Tour will be followed by a group of participants that you have determined yourself.
- During the tour, you are required to follow the itinerary and directions from the tour leader.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to external factors such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, and other unpredictable circumstances.
- If you are not ready to be picked up at the specified time and location, the tour will depart without you and your booking will be considered forfeited. You can make a request to change the schedule based on the tour operator’s approval and availability on the date you choose.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals are subject to change. The tour operator will replace it with a similar service/item based on availability, type and standard stated on the itinerary.
- Menu and food options are subject to change based on availability.
- Carrying large suitcases, illegal drugs, baby strollers, and sharp weapons is prohibited.
- There is an additional fee for children aged 2-4 years, 50% of the price of the tour per person, and paid directly to the supplier.
- Entrance Fee Terms: Free entry for children. Children under 2 years old
This order cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the date of visit are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made at least 5 days before the date of visit can be refunded up to 100% of the base price (excluding service fees, discount coupons, and bank transfer unique code fees).
- The validity period of this voucher cannot be rescheduled.
- You can cancel the order and request a refund on the Order page in the Refund section