Ticket Ayung Rafting Bali
Book Now Traveling Later
We will send the ticket to email/line / WA no later than 5 hours on working days and hours, please include your cellphone number or email address in the comments column. Note: Minimum Book For 2 Person
Your Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Cover With Insurance
- Pay On The Spot
- Cool off from Bali’s heat by going whitewater rafting, Bali’s top adventure, at Ayung River
- See the lush rainforest, stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges in the surrounding areas
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch or dinner and convenient round trip transfers to your hotel!
- Follow experienced and friendly guides who will make sure that you have fun while keeping you safe
- Suitable for solo travelers and people of all ages (aged 7-65) and inclusive of personal insurance coverage
What To Expect from Ayung Rafting
Get the experience of a lifetime during your trip to Bali by trying out white water rafting at the stunning Ayung River, the longest river on the island. Marvel at the river’s gorgeous surroundings, including lush rainforests, gorgeous waterfalls, and beautiful gorges! Enjoy a convenient pick-up at your hotel, then travel comfortably to the rafting starting point inside an air-conditioned vehicle. Once you arrive, you’ll change into your rafting clothes and equipment and be briefed by the professional guides about the proper rafting techniques and safety rules.
Set off on your exhilarating rafting adventure, which lasts for a bit over an hour, and feels the cool water splashing on your skin as you make your way to the finish line. Rest and recharge with a delicious buffet meal that features a variety of fresh, local dishes, before you shower and start to head back to your hotel. This is a fun, family-friendly activity that all thrillseekers should try at least once during their visit to Bali!
- Cool off from the heat and splash around in the cool waters of Bali’s Ayung River
- Feel the rush as you go white water rafting in the island’s longest river
- See the lush rainforests and marvelous waterfalls that surround the area
- Enjoy a fun-filled day of river rafting and get exclusive offers only on Vw Tour And Transport bali
- Private Car with Good AC Condition
- English Speaking Driver
- Mineral water during the tour (1 bottle/person/day)
- Swimwear, t-shirt, shorts, and footwear that you don’t mind getting wet
- Fresh change of clothes and shoes
- Small towel, camera, sunscreen
- A bag to carry wet clothes home in
- Beware of clothes with non-fast colors that may run
- A water resistant bag will be available to keep things dry on the boat (such as a camera), but to be on the safe side, leave your valuables at home
- The start and end of the tour require walking up and down some quite steep steps – come prepared with sturdy shoes!
- Bring some money for a refreshing drink at the mid-way point on the drive, as well as for souvenirs and photos
- Price quote per car
- Price already include tax and services
- Get special price for group booking
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- The Open Trip will be followed by other participants that you may not know before, while the Private Tour will be followed by a group of participants that you have determined yourself.
- During the tour, you are required to follow the itinerary and directions from the tour leader.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to external factors such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, and other unpredictable circumstances.
- If you are not ready to be picked up at the specified time and location, the tour will depart without you and your booking will be considered forfeited. You can make a request to change the schedule based on the tour operator’s approval and availability on the date you choose.
- Accommodation, transportation, and meals are subject to change. The tour operator will replace it with a similar service/item based on availability, type and standard stated on the itinerary.
- Menu and food options are subject to change based on availability.
- Carrying large suitcases, illegal drugs, baby strollers, and sharp weapons is prohibited.
- There is an additional fee for children aged 2-4 years, 50% of the price of the tour per person, and paid directly to the supplier.
- Entrance Fee Terms: Free entry for children. Children under 2 years old
This order cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the date of visit are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made at least 5 days before the date of visit can be refunded up to 100% of the base price (excluding service fees, discount coupons, and bank transfer unique code fees).
- The validity period of this voucher cannot be rescheduled.
- You can cancel the order and request a refund on the Order page in the Refund section
Q: When will I know my pick up time?
A: The local operator will get in contact with you before your participation date to confirm your pick up time
Q: Can I change my booking details like hotel address and contact information myself?
A: Yes, you can change your booking details at least 24 hours in advance
Q: Can I cancel my reservation myself?
A: Yes, you can cancel your reservation yourself. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the pick-up date